Breaking News
Loading...

Ads Area

Is this diet healthy for an about 1 month long period weight loss?

My maintenance was about 2150 calories at the end of my bulk and now I am looking to get my lean physique back while keeping all the muscle I put on. My plan is 1450 calories on the week days and 2150(or maintenance calories) on the weekends. I want to do this zigzag dieting to avoid going into a sort of starvation mode where metabolism slows and all the bad stuff happens. I know for a fact that I will be able to stick to this diet but is it healthy? For reference I am a dude who is 141 pounds and 5 feet 8 inches with a pretty muscular frame and about 17% body fat.


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Services

Ads Area

Bonjours!

Cliquez sur l'un de nos représentants ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp

Support Service client 1
+212777428825
Ventes Service client 2
+212639182786
Appelez-nous +212639182786 à 0:00hs a 24:00hs
Bonjour! Que puis-je faire pour vous?
×
Bonjour!