Breaking News
Loading...

Ads Area

Thoughts on Desk Cycles? Convenient exercise or gimmick?

I work from home and lead a very sedentary life style. Gained like 40 pounds over the pandemic and something’s gotta change.

I am hesitant to join a gym for several reasons ranging from sheer laziness to the financial commitment and even social anxiety, so I picked up a desk cycle.

There’s all sorts of crazy success stories online but I’m skeptical. Any first hand experience here? What kind of results did you get? Did you stick with it?

Thanks!


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Services

Ads Area

Bonjours!

Cliquez sur l'un de nos représentants ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp

Support Service client 1
+212777428825
Ventes Service client 2
+212639182786
Appelez-nous +212639182786 à 0:00hs a 24:00hs
Bonjour! Que puis-je faire pour vous?
×
Bonjour!