Breaking News
Loading...

Ads Area

Vegetarian meals plans for 1

Hello !

I just discovered this subreddit, and I skimmed through but couldn’t seem to find anything in relation to this topic.

In a nutshell, I’m hitting 30. I’ve been overweight likely my entire life- or since I was 15 and working in fast food. 5”5-5”6/ 190 ish doctor thinks it would be best if I can drop about 30 pounds.

My sister had been diagnosed with issues due to being overweight.

Both parents are diabetic.

I was diagnosed with depression and ptsd- the real reason I’m looking to get healthy.

Everywhere I seem to look online all meal plans include meat. I’m vegetarian for ethical reasons for the past 2 years, and have no interest in going back.

I understand losing weight is a simple (yet complicated) formula- increase a caloric deficit while also cutting back on sugars.

Being said, does anyone have any resources for quick and inexpensive meal plans for 1?

Also if anyone could link me to some beginner hone workouts WITHOUT the need for équipement that would be great! (Quebec is still under lockdown. Gym memberships have not been reliable for 2 years and I have no space for additional équipement)

Thank you kindly ❤️


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Services

Ads Area

Bonjours!

Cliquez sur l'un de nos représentants ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp

Support Service client 1
+212777428825
Ventes Service client 2
+212639182786
Appelez-nous +212639182786 à 0:00hs a 24:00hs
Bonjour! Que puis-je faire pour vous?
×
Bonjour!