I’m wondering if anyone here has success stories of losing weight and maintaining the loss after having been overweight most of your life.
I think I first became overweight around the age of 9. With puberty I slimmed out a little around 13, but was overweight again by 15. Struggled to lose the weight around 17 and maintained just on the high end of healthy through college. After college I’ve pretty much slowly gained for the past 10 years. Lost 25lbs twice in that time but always gained it back and then some. Now I’m trying again would like to make the changes and weight loss be long lasting. I mostly believe I can do it, but my history can sometimes be so discouraging. I would love to hear peoples stories of finally reaching a healthy weight in adulthood. How did you do it? And how do you feel?
.png)


Don't be spammer