Breaking News
Loading...

Ads Area

21 5ft 280 female

So I have struggled with weight loss to the point where I’ve gone to the doctor and have gotten tests done. She said that nothing was wrong with my thyroid and that I was fine but recommended surgery because she thought I was eating to much I guess. I’ve always been able to tell when I’m full and I stop eating when I’m full. I usually don’t eat that much in one seating. I usually eat once or twice a day and they are small meals. I’ve even counted my calories and the highest I’ve gotten is 1,500 calories in the day. I do like to walk but I suffer from social anxiety(diagnosed) and I HATE being where someone can see me which is rough cause I live in the city. With my body shape I tend to carry more in my behind/thighs/ and breasts. My stomach does carry some but it’s mainly in the other areas but my stomach isn’t flat either. I’m not really sure what to do with losing weight. I also suffer from depression (diagnosed) and sometimes can go for a week or longer without leaving the bed. I’m currently practice on self care, washing my face, brushing my teeth and things like that. But I know taking care of my body is another thing I need to do. But I’m struggling. What should I do?


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Services

Ads Area

Bonjours!

Cliquez sur l'un de nos représentants ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp

Support Service client 1
+212777428825
Ventes Service client 2
+212639182786
Appelez-nous +212639182786 à 0:00hs a 24:00hs
Bonjour! Que puis-je faire pour vous?
×
Bonjour!