Breaking News
Loading...

Ads Area

Can you gain muscle while being on a calorie deficit

I’m 18 male and weigh 88kg(194lbs) and my height is 174cm. I’ve been trying to lose weight this last month and I lost like 3kg. I’ve read that you building muscle can increase the amount of calories you body needs and make it easier to lose weight. So I wanted to ask if you can build muscle while losing weight and most sources say weight training is best but since I don’t have any gyms nearby can you also gain muscle by doing body weight exercises and I’m like a complete beginner in all this so like any advice would be nice


Tags

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Services

Ads Area

Bonjours!

Cliquez sur l'un de nos représentants ci-dessous pour discuter sur WhatsApp

Support Service client 1
+212777428825
Ventes Service client 2
+212639182786
Appelez-nous +212639182786 à 0:00hs a 24:00hs
Bonjour! Que puis-je faire pour vous?
×
Bonjour!