Hey, so basically I'm in a food rut. For breakfast, coffee, fruit, Kodiak pancake mix with protein powder, 3 eggs, dark chocolate. Lunch, PBJ sandwich because I'm at work, egg white / spinach / Sriracha omelet situation, fruit, dark chocolate. (I need dark chocolate to survive).
I usually skip dinner b/c I get home really late from classes / working / studying and go immediately to sleep. 4 days of the week, I elect for soup and salads. While I don't hate these foods, it has become boring recently.
I miss eating Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese food but I feel like there aren't many Instagram accounts or food blogs that make healthier/low-cal versions of my favorite dishes. If anyone knows of some please let me know. Extra brownie points if they use the Instant Pot/sheet pan meals because I don't really have much time to cook - definitely prefer just throwing things on a pan (or in a pot) and forgetting about it for a half hour or so. TIA!
Ex. I recently discovered that mung bean jelly and acorn jelly are pretty low in calories and taste really good to me, so I'll be incorporating more of that in my meals. And dakgaejang but with chicken breast (Baek Jong Won's recipe on YouTube). And whole wheat baozi (saw a traditional pork version, but will probably elect for chicken or turkey for protein content).
.png)


Don't be spammer