I’m really working on shedding these extra pounds. Today at work I got a little bored so I walked up and down the stairs a bit. Maybe 5-6 times. Not a whole lot but I already could feel the difference. I think tomorrow I’m just going to walk to the top of my apartment and back down. Maybe again if I feel good. Few months ago my sister told me to do it for 15 minutes straight and I couldn’t. I don’t think I could today, but I feel like last time I overdid it. If I just go at a nice pace, even 5 minutes to start. I bet I’ll feel really good on Monday. I need help with alcohol. Does anyone know how to control oneself when it comes to drinking?
I’ve been pretty sedentary over the past two or so years.
janvier 09, 2022
0
Tags
.png)


Don't be spammer